SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Morning,

By now you have probably seen the email that Mrs. Marvin
 has sent out regarding how remote learning will be a bit
different starting next week.  For now keep reading, 
working through packets, doing IXL, any of the 
websites I have sent you, or anything else you may have 
found to work on.  

Starting next week I will be posting  daily 
assignment  right here on my blog.  
There are two ways to get to the blog...

1. From the Center Drive webpage
2.  lausier.blogspot.com


Another important thing....at some point today
 I will be sending each of you an email with the directions 
and a code for each student to log into a Seesaw account.  
This is a great site that has many learning  opportunities 
and we will be using it lots in the next few weeks.

Thank you & if any questions please contact me.
Give all my first grade friends a big hug and shout out 
for keeping up with all their work.  Miss them bunches!

Shelly Lausier

No comments:

Post a Comment