SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

June 2, 2020

Hello Almost Second Graders,

Today is Telling Tuesday.  Can you tell someone about your favorite things
about first grade?

Mrs. Stone has a message that she would like me to share with you...

"HI Everyone, Mrs. Stone here!

I am hoping you can take a few minutes today or tomorrow to go to my blog and watch my final class video message! It's a pretty important and special project, and I don't want you to miss out on it! There might also be a video clip of my puppy, Tucker!"


Thanks! 




Reading _ Read to or with someone for 15 minutes
‘Last Day Blues’




Word Families Can you make 6 of each word

-ink
-ill
-ip
-ing

Science 

Writing
My favorite part of school this year was……..

Math IXl or Xtra Math

Play race to 120
Each player needs a paper.  Roll a dice and write down that number.
Roll again and count on write down new number.  Keep going until you reach 120.
Ex…
I roll a 6.
I write it down.
I roll a 3.
Now I write down a 9.
I roll a 5 now I write down 14.(add on to your last number)
Who will get to the end number first?


FunTime - Follow along and draw a sandcastle.

Be sure to go and check out Mrs. Stone's Blog.

Let's see what Mrs. Ludden has planned for you guys.


Have a Terrific Tuesday! Work Hard and Have some fun! Get outside to play
and be creative!
💜Mrs. Lausier

No comments:

Post a Comment