SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

                                              


When someone at school said that today would be a ❄snow day❄....I did not want to believe them!  I wanted our 1/2 day to have our Classroom Christmas party and to send everyone off with Holiday wishes. Please let the children know that their gift bags, all the goodies that were sent in are stacked on the green table, and we will have a  late Christmas/New Year's Celebration when we return.  🎄🎉

Everyone seemed to have lots of fun during our book day celebration yesterday. I heard, "This is the best day ever" & "Thank you for the fun day." Each day at CDS I am reminded of how lucky I am to get to work with such awesome kiddos. Thanks for sharing them with me! I am anxious to return and hear all about  their time off.  

Let them know we are starting a new unit in math all about numbers and counting to 120 ( by 1's, 10's and 5's) and we are working with number patterns. We will start studying space....so much fun! If time allows, practice counting and read some great books.

Wishing you a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season with family and friends.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment