SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

            We had an awesome first day!  

Thank you for sending me some really amazing kiddos. 💙 

I am looking forward to day 2 tomorrow.  


They have some really  important papers in their folders...

1. papers from the office (many to be returned)

2. information/ picture permission slip (to be returned)

3. classroom handbook (keep at home)


Thank you for all the classroom supplies that were sent in.  Much Appreciated!!

I was given two Target bags full of supplies, and the teacher who 

delivered them to me was not sure who gave them to her. If you

want your Target bags back please email me, and I will return them.


No comments:

Post a Comment