SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Friday, September 11, 2020

                                          First week of first grade is complete! 

One of my favorite things to do as a teacher is read with my class, and to have discussions about the books.  During a read aloud this week we talked about how the character was feeling about starting school and how we were feeling about starting school. The words glad, excited, happy, nervous, and couldn't wait came up in our discussions.  As I listened to their thoughts and explanations I was one happy and lucky teacher!  The children have done so well this week with all the new safety procedures, schedules, and different ways of doing things. I am so proud of how they are handling everything.  They came to school ready to learn and to be the best first grader they can be!  Seems like a great start to our year!😊


No comments:

Post a Comment