SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

May 27, 2020

Hi Friends,

Today is One Wish Wednesday.....If you could make one wish come 
true, what would your one wish be and why?

27 is that an odd or an even number?  Can you come up with 6 ways 
to make 27?

It is going to be another nice and sunny day.  Be sure to get outside 
and enjoy it.๐Ÿ˜Ž


Science


Reading - Read to or with someone for 15 minutes.

‘Super Senses of Animals - Facts’

Math - Work on some IXL or Xtra Math

How many word problems can you solve?

Writing
Describe your favorite food. Use as many of the senses as you can. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฉ

Wacky Wednesday
Unscramble these sentences

1 ears can hear drum my  loud the

2 smell can the pizza hot nose my

3 things tongue good can my taste 

Fun Time
Draw an ice cream

Go check out Mr. Reed's blog
https://mreedatcds.blogspot.com/

***A very important message from Mrs. Stone...
"Hi, Mrs. Stone here! I need you to do something for me, and it's really important! Please go to my blog and read my message for this weeks project. This is one that I can't do by myself, so I need your help....ALL OF YOU! And you will want to be a part of it because it's going to be so neat, so just take a few minutes to check it out! Thanks for your help!"

Have a wonderful Wednesday.  Work hard and have lots of fun.๐Ÿ˜Š
                                 Love, Mrs. Lausier๐Ÿ’œ






No comments:

Post a Comment