SPECIALS... Monday - Guidance, Tuesday - Library, Wednesday - PE, Thursday - Art & Music, Friday - Computer,

Thursday, May 28, 2020

May 28, 2020

Today is Thinking Thursday. Can you think of the answer to these math riddles...

1. I am less than 12.                
    I am not 11.
    I am 3+3+3.
    What am I?

2.  I am an odd number.
     I am between 7 and 13.
     I am one dime and one penny.
     What am I?

We are going to have another gorgeous day today, so be sure to get outside
and be creative and have fun!  I hope to see you at our Google Hangout on 
Friday morning. Bring one thing to share.


Science




Reading Read to or with someone for 15 minutes📕📗📘📙
‘I Hear a Pickle’

Writing
Pretend you are a fish. Describe what you might see in your habitat. 🐠🐠🐟

Building Words
How many words can you make using the letters in the word…
mathematics
Math
Geometry-
Use these shapes. You can use each one more than once o create a geometry picture. 
You could make an animal, a city, or anything you can think of. Name the shapes
in your picture.


Fun Time
Salt Painting  touch when dry

1 Trace or draw a picture on paper.

2 Trace your picture with glue (liquid glue works best)
3 Add salt to top of glue and gently shake off excess salt.
4 Tap gently with watercolors, paint, or gel food coloring.
5 Let dry.🖌🖌

Today is art....go check out Mrs. Steven's blog

Have a terrific Thursday. Continue to work hard and have fun. Thanks for sending
me some awesome work and pictures. Miss you all lots!
Love, Mrs. Lausier💜






No comments:

Post a Comment